Assistance with "IF" statement within Flow connector

Good day!

I’m trying to leverage the “Create document from DOCX template” for a possible workflow. The MS Flow is taking information provided by Forms, and is populating the template nicely, but I have some branching in the Form in question. I’m wanting a field on the template…say, “VariedField2” to be populated differently, depending on the answer provided by the form. I’ve tried to use the “IF” statement, and combine the “Expression” and “Dynamic Content”, but it is never seen as a valid entry. In point of fact, I can’t get any combination of an “IF” statement to be accepted. Could someone please provide an example of how the “IF” statement should be used/look? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello @colletj, thank you for your message.

Your workflow might look like this:

To use the form in your workflow you will need to use Parse JSON action first and populate it with your form's schema. You can get it by clicking 'Flow' button:

Then we are getting file content of the DOCX template with Merge fields.

Finally, we are making a condition where we want to know if a specific field was set to specific data. If yes, we are creating a new document containing this field.

Please let me know if it doesn't cover your case or something is not clear.

I should have included some screenshots with my initial post, my apologies.

This is the flow in question. The MS Forms provides the fields via its connector. Most of the fields come over clean and easy. The values of the items like the "Scr_Org", however, depends on the value submitted by the "Source Fund" field provided by MS Forms. Within that form, there is branch logic. It will pass a "Source Organization" and a "Source Organization2" field. What I am wanting to do is to use the "If" statement included in the Plumsail Connector to assign the proper field to "Src_Org", pending on the value in "Source Fund". Is this possible? Thank you so much for your help!

@colletj, I am sorry I thought you were talking about our Forms product.

I’m afraid you can’t make any conditions inside our connector for now.
However, we are making a new version of this action where you will be able to hide certain fields depending on their value.
Unfortunately, I can’t give you an estimated date but we will notify you for sure right after it gets released.

@Oleg_Tsurkan, I appreciate the clarity. I’ll rework the flow to apply the condition before the Plumsail connector is used. Thanks again.