Bug: Plumsail forms crashes on scroll !important

We are having a sudden issue with all our plumsail forms where you the user scroll the whole page goes blank and the form crashes with a script error in the console as follows:

sp-pages-assembly_en-us_9421edc0bc8853bc30d3178c83adca53.js:95 ReferenceError: Cannot access 'r' before initialization
at get current (sp-pages-assembly_en-us_9421edc0bc8853bc30d3178c83adca53.js:97:8981)
at ke (spform.js:65:7042)
at Pe.walk (spform.js:65:7922)
at new Pe (spform.js:65:6658)
at xe (spform.js:65:6849)
at ke (spform.js:65:7057)
at Pe.walk (spform.js:65:7922)
at new Pe (spform.js:65:6658)
at xe (spform.js:65:6849)
at Object.set [as baseState] (spform.js:65:7437)

Looks like it affects any form that is in full page mode. Forms that use panel mode are unaffected. At least, that's what I'm seeing.

Hello @Mai, @clechner,

What version of the web part and widget are the affected forms using? You can check that in the developer tools >> source >> page >> forms.plumsai.com

If the version is not 1.1.0, please update the app package, re-save forms, clear the browser cache and check if the issue still persists.

If that doesn't help, can you give us temporary access to troubleshoot? Please email us at support@plumsail.com

Dear customers and friends,
Our SharePoint forms have been negatively impacted by the latest Microsoft update. This update clashed with our forms, and caused them to fail rendering. We are sorry for the interruption of the work process this could've caused to you and your company.

However, our developers have addressed the issue as soon as possible, and we've released a hotfix, please:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of the app package installed in your app catalog - Installation of Plumsail Forms for SP Online (Microsoft 365) — SharePoint forms
  2. Download and install the latest version of the desktop forms editor from the Plumsail account - Plumsail Account
  3. Clear browser's cache and re-save older forms with the new editor

This should solve the issue! We're looking for your feedback, let us know how the update works!

Remember HelpDesk as well

Dear @clechner,
Same solution for the Helpdesk, it needs to be updated to the latest version and browser's cache cleared, then it should work.

It wanted me to update the HD App Package.

https://static-hd.plumsail.com/ModernUI/spfx/Plumsail.HelpDesk.sppkg - did not work. Note, I was directed to the Europe version as widgets stopped working.

Looks like that link magically works now. Unfortunately, after getting to 2.1.36, forms did not load correctly in full page mode.

Has this been confirmed to work for HelpDesk yet?

Dear @clechner,
Definitely works, we ourselves are using Helpdesk in our work. If there are issues - make sure that the cache is fully cleared, record HAR log with error and send it to support@plumsail.com to analyze, here's how - Troubleshooting Plumsail Forms for SharePoint Online in Microsoft 365 — SharePoint forms

That fixed the issue. I logged in a ticket too and got help right away! Thanks for the prompt response!

1 Like

Hi @Nikita_Kurguzov , Thank you for the update. We are not using tenant scope deployment. Can you please share hyperlink to direct download of latest Plumsail forms sppkg?

Hi @pkp!

Could you share more about your use case? Doesn't installing the app from App Source do the trick?

In the meantime, see if the info from this topic helps: Where do I find Plumsail.Form.SP2019.sppkg when installing

Hi @IliaLazarevskii ,
We are using SPO and site level deployment. Would be really great if you can help us getting direct sppkg file download

Hi @pkp,

You can find the sppkg here.
Let me know if this works.