Condition using hide the block

Hi,

I need to show same sentence once for same condition with different short id .
For example: i have condition like this were
if tscore = -1 or escore =-1 or fscore =-1 then i need to show same sentence.

but since we have only hide the block if cases in plumsail i am only able write the condition like this :
{{_ GTxVh6VC.default}:hide-block-if(value >= 0)} ? = This score could not be calculated due to too many omitted items.

{{_ DreX0wAH.default}:hide-block-if(value >= 0)} ? = This score could not be calculated due to too many omitted items.

{{_ 2Vc7HfLi.default}:hide-block-if(value >= 0)} ? = This score could not be calculated due to too many omitted items.

Json:

{
"_GTxVh6VC": {
"default": -1,
"display": -1
},
"_DreX0wAH": {
"default": 10,
"display": 10
},
"_2Vc7HfLi": {
"default": -1,
"display": -1
}
}
which shows the statement multiple times in a document if the condition is false which is not needed.
Output:
? = This score could not be calculated due to too many omitted items.

Expected output

So, the issue i am facing is because the shortids can contain same values thus the hide the block condition becomes false for more than 1 shortid which leads the showing of the same sentences multiple times which is not required.

Is there a way to fix this? Like if any one of the shortid prints the statement other shortid's hide the block condition need not be evaluated.

Thank You
Hridya Divakaran

Hello @hridyadivakaran,

Could you share the docx template the result file and a possible expected result?

I'll need these to adjust the template to match your result file.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team