Connect multiple Sharepoint lists to Plumsail Form

Hi,

How do I connect multiple Sharepoint lists to Plumsail Forms. Since I see that only one Sharepoint List can be connected to Plumsail Forms.

I know I can use "Lookup" and "List or Library" features, which have the data source feature to connect to other sharepoint lists, but there are some limitation of using "Lookup" and "List or Library".

How can I connect multiple Sharepoint lists to Plumsail Forms in a more effective way?

Thank you

Hello @jyou,

Welcome to Plumsail Community!

You can link multiple lists using the Lookup field, and display related items on the form using List or Library control.

Could you please share more details about your case, so I could share the possible solutions.

Hi,
thank you for replying back. I am just wondering if there is a way to connect to multiple sharepoint lists to Plumsail form without using Lookup field or the List or Library control?

Thank you.

@jyou,

Could you please share more details about your case, so I could share the best solution for you.

Hi,

Let's just say I want to create more than 5000 columns in sharepoint list, which is over the limit that the Sharepoint List can support. Is there a way to break the Sharepoint list containing over 5000 columns into smaller Sharepoint lists so I can access them in the Plumsail forms?

Thank you,
Jane

@jyou,

It depends on your data structure.

You can create a primary form and display all related data from other lists on the form using List or Library control. Related lists will be bound to the primary list using the lookup field.
You can add multiple controls to the form and display data from multiple lists on one form.

Another option is to link all lists using lookup control and redirect users between lists. But this is a more complex solution and requires more coding.

@mnikitina ,

Thank you for your reply, can you give me an example on how to link all lists using lookup control and redirect users between lists please.