Copy Document fails

I’m attempting to run a simple test copying a document from one library to another and the action is failing. Both document libraries don’t have required checkout, no content approval is required and no versioning. My account has farm admin rights but when I try to run a simple test copying a document from one to another it fails with the following….

RequestorId: c273fab3-5795-2b4d-0000-000000000000. Details: System.Activities.Statements.WorkflowTerminatedException: The security validation for this page is invalid. Click Back in your Web browser, refresh the page, and try your operation again.
I do have other Plumsail actions working so I’m confidant it’s installed correctly, just this particular action (as well as Move Document) continues to fail on the most scaled back tests I can come up with. I’ve also tried running the action with ‘Run as account publisher’ turned on to yes. My account has farm admin rights but it isn’t the farm account as well so that isn’t the issue either.
Would appreciate any help!

[quote=“Mick Sternick.”]I’m attempting to run a simple test copying a document from one library to another and the action is failing. Both document libraries don’t have required checkout, no content approval is required and no versioning. My account has farm admin rights but when I try to run a simple test copying a document from one to another it fails with the following….

RequestorId: c273fab3-5795-2b4d-0000-000000000000. Details: System.Activities.Statements.WorkflowTerminatedException: The security validation for this page is invalid. Click Back in your Web browser, refresh the page, and try your operation again.
I do have other Plumsail actions working so I’m confidant it’s installed correctly, just this particular action (as well as Move Document) continues to fail on the most scaled back tests I can come up with. I’ve also tried running the action with ‘Run as account publisher’ turned on to yes. My account has farm admin rights but it isn’t the farm account as well so that isn’t the issue either.
Would appreciate any help![/quote]

Hello Mick,

Could I ask you to restart your workflow and the error archive last log files (usually they are located in this folder c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\15\LOGS).

Please send the logs to support@plumsail.com

Hi, I am dealing with the same issue when creating a SP group

Details: System.Activities.Statements.WorkflowTerminatedException: The security validation for this page is invalid. Click Back in your Web browser, refresh the page, and try your operation again.

It’s a SP 2013 on Premises server

Regards, Steinn

[quote=“Steinn”]Hi, I am dealing with the same issue when creating a SP group

Details: System.Activities.Statements.WorkflowTerminatedException: The security validation for this page is invalid. Click Back in your Web browser, refresh the page, and try your operation again.

It’s a SP 2013 on Premises server

Regards, Steinn[/quote]

Hi Steinn,

Thank you for the issue report.

We know about the issue and we are working on it’s resolution. This issue occurs only in SharePoint 2013 On-Premises. The new version will be released within 3 working days.

We will notify you in this thread about the release.