Create a DOCX not displaying the correct data

Hi All,

I am trying to create a power automate flow that will sign documents using the Create Docx documents from template, with a signature converted to a base64 code.

The problem i have is that there are two approval stages and even through I have two separate Create DOCX connection with a different base64 it seem to only copy the signature from the first connection into both.
This is my first create a DOCX connections:

This is the second:

Any ideas as to why this may be happening?

Thanks,
Artur

Hello @Arturdj,

Each action Create DOCX from template returns its won docx result. I mean, that you receive 2 different docx files as an output of the actions. Most likely you use the first file to save the result and have only the first picture.

You can try to place 2 tags in the docx template and use Create docx from template action after all approvals, i.e. use only one action and then save the action result in a docx file.

Alternatively, you can fill in 2 docx templates and then merge them using Merge DOCX action.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Hi @Petr,

Thank you for your response.

How would I go about placing the two tags into a single Create DOCX from Template?

This is what my word document template looks:

It doesn't seem to be picking up that the second signature as it should be a different image. I'm not sure if this is the correct way to capture two separate images (as I'm sure you can tell I am novice to this all).

Thanks,
Artur