Create a 'submission received' wizard page

Hi,

How do I create a page where once the user presses finish on the declaration wizard, he/she is directed to another wizard that says: "Thank you for your submission, a team member will contact you about your request"

Please refer to the image below for more details...

Dear @Qman,
There are multiple ways this can be done, but since you want a submission to be saved first, perhaps, you can just redirect users to a new form? That is if you want it to be a wizard.

If it's a public web form, something like this in JS editor should work:

fd.saved(function(){
  window.location.href = 'URL of the next form';
});

Alternatively, if you just want to show a different message, you can customize it with a code like this:

fd.created(function(vue) {
    fd.messages.PlumsailForm_Submission_Success = "Thank you for your submission, a team member will contact you about your request";
});

Hi @Nikita_Kurguzov

Thank you for your help!

The code that you have provided has helped a lot! However, the only issue I have with this is that it shows the message for a few seconds before going back to the new form submission page.

I want the code to show the message and allow the user to leave at their own accord.

Dear @Qman,
What do you mean by:

allow the user to leave at their own accord.

Users can leave at any moment. Or do you have something specific in mind?

What I mean is that once the user submits the request, they see the message on the page which tells them their request has been successfully submitted and stops at that page.

If I submit a generic request, the user will see the message for 2 seconds and then they will be redirected to the page where they can submit another request. I don't really want that to happen.

Dear @Qman,
You can use this setting in General settings to hide form after submission:

It will display a message like this:

Users can also be timed out, so they don't submit another form again for some time.

Same code from before can be used to customize the message:

fd.created(function(vue) {
    fd.messages.PlumsailForm_Submission_Success = "Thank you for your submission, a team member will contact you about your request";
});

Excellent! That's what I was looking for! Thanks a lot!

Hello @Nikita_Kurguzov

I have followed the steps you have provided but they're suited more for the Public Forms. Is it possible to get the same sort of window for users who have the PlumSail application?

This is the window I want to pop-up once the user submits the form:

Dear @DryChips,
Do you mean the SharePoint forms? Or something else?

Yep, for SharePoint forms

Dear @DryChips,
Are you opening a form in a panel, or in full page mode?

I am opening it in a full page

Dear @DryChips,
In this case, you can try redirecting users to some pre-made Thank You page, an example of how it can be done is here - Redirect users after submitting a SharePoint form — SharePoint forms

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks a lot :slight_smile: