Create ticket via power automate from MS Form

HI Please can you tell me how can use an existing MS form that captures a users email address and have power automate then create a ticket using the users email address into helpdesk system?

If we do it via email the notifications will then go to the sender of the power automation script,

Hello! Please use a HelpDesk action in your flow to create a ticket. Pass the data from the submitted form to fill the required fields.

Thanks we have tried this but encounter the below error,

Error on both flows "{"error":"Failed to create Tickets list item: {"odata.error":{"code":"-1, Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.InvalidClientQueryException","message":{"lang":"en-US","value":"The property 'TagsId' does not exist on type 'SP.Data.TicketsListItem'. Make sure to only use property names that are defined by the type."}}}"}"

It looks like the connector is trying to upload an ID on the tag but the tickets database doesn't store this, only the title of the tag itself and the id is in a separate database of all tags. causing it to always error as it is trying to upload something the tickets Db is not looking to receive.
This looks to me like the error is the connector itself not being properly set-up by plumsail?

Please share the configuration of your flow so I could see the properties of all actions related to the creation of a ticket. Also, share a screenshot of the error itself.

see attached

Most likely, you delete the column Tags of the Tickets list. Please check the list of columns in the list, take and share a screenshot of it. If it is the case, I need to consult with developers how to fix it.

If the Tags column is deleted, just restore it with the following configuration:

Recreating column worked. Thanks,