DocuSign connection error

Hi guys, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.. but I connect my Plumsail process to DocuSign and start the process.

The task failed with error: DocuSign delivery error: The requested URI does not represent any resource on the server.

I don't know what happen.
Thank you.

Hello @elvisnm,

I've just tried a test DocuSign delivery and it worked well for me. Could you retry the process and if it gives the error again reconnect to DocuSign?

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Hi Petr, thank you for your time.

I tried to do this three times but still doesn't working. Do you know what happen?

Thank you.

Hello @elvisnm,

We were able to reproduce the error and it seems the issue is related to the DocuSign account.

Please open you DocuSign account and check if the is a message about the limitation.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Petr, I'm looking for some problem in DocuSign account, but I don't have anything.

I created an account paid on DocuSign and created a developer account on DocuSign developer with the same email as use on normal account DocuSign. I don't know why. They have distinct logins.

So, when I'm at Plumsail integration, system ask me to login on my account on DocuSign. I login in with the same email, and integrations were ready.

I started my process, and the same error happens. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Hello @elvisnm,

We're going to release an update on Monday and the update will show the error with more details. Once the update is released, I'll ask you to reproduce the issue and we'll see more information. At the moment it's unclear what happened and the error doesn't provide enough details about this.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

@Petr thank you.

The entire error is:

DocuSign delivery error: The requested URI does not represent any resource on the server. RequestId:e9e8ff4e-c01e-0086-133a-9599b0000000 Time:2021-08-19T20:40:41.1321874Z Status: 400 (The requested URI does not represent any resource on the server.) ErrorCode: InvalidUri Additional Information: UriPath: https://actions.blob.core.windows.net/data-processes-logs/ Content: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>InvalidUriThe requested URI does not represent any resource on the server. RequestId:e9e8ff4e-c01e-0086-133a-9599b0000000 Time:2021-08-19T20:40:41.1321874Zhttps://actions.blob.core.windows.net/data-processes-logs/ Headers: Vary: Origin x-ms-request-id: e9e8ff4e-c01e-0086-133a-9599b0000000 x-ms-error-code: InvalidUri Content-Length: 320 Content-Type: application/xml Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 20:40:40 GMT Server: Microsoft-HTTPAPI/2.0

Maybe, can help us to find what happen.

Thanks.

@Petr Any updates?

Thanks.

@Petr error messages have changed like you said.

Please, see image attached.

Hi @elvisnm,

Yes, we released an update to make the error message more informative.

Could you share a screenshot from Processes with the DocuSign delivery settings? like this one

Looks like the delivery is missing something and reports this error.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Hi @Petr, how are you?

OMG, We found the error, I don't believe. So, my config was:

Now I change the variables, to test and works:

What I'm doing wrong with variables? Can I get some custom data at this part?

Thank you!