DocuSign EvelopeID

Hi guys, I'm trying to receive envelopeID after sent with DocuSign integration. I can't see anything like this on Documentation. It's possible?

After sent a document with DocuSign integration I call one webhook (see images attached) to receive some data, but I really need the envelopeID, without this info, I can't do anything.

Thank you,

Hello @elvisnm,

Probably, it's not possible to retrieve the information in the processes. It has access to the tags in the template only. However, I'll ask our developers to check if we can somehow access the data. I'll be in touch.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

@Petr Is there any update on this question? I have a similar question.
I am using the "Start document generation process" in Power Automate to fill out a Plumsail template and send the document to a set of signers using DocuSign. This action is in the middle of my flow. I would like to only continue the flow when the DocuSign envelope is complete.
Right now, the file from the document generation step is being saved without the DocuSign signatures because the process is not waiting on the DocuSign responses. How can I retrieve the file/envelope contents after all signers have signed?
See below an screenshot of my flow and process.

Hello @fnembhard,

The task is added to our roadmap and will be implemented but no due dates yet. regarding the scenario you described, I'll discuss it with my team and reply. but probably it's related to the envelope ID task and couldn't be done without the feature.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Hi @fnembhard,

Please check out the example. It could help with your request.

Track DocuSign Envelope status, save and update documents in SharePoint using Power Automate Flow

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Hello @elvisnm,

We've released the option to retrieve DocuSign EnvelopeID with a webhook.
Please give it a try and let me know if there are any issues.

Regards,
Petr
Plumsail team