Does plumsail form support Azure B2C?

I'm glad to know that the public form supports Azure B2B Authentication. However, we are now implementing Azure B2C for our company's portal. May I know if there is any chance to support Azure B2C authentication in Plumsail public form? If yes, could you let us know the guideline or configuration?

Ref link:

Dear @itapps,
Sure, these can be used - there should be no problem with them, but the permission management cannot be applied to them.

Hi @Nikita_Kurguzov

May I know how should I configure to support B2C authentication in Public Form?

Dear @itapps,
Does it not work for you right now? If you just enable authentication via MS Account, it can be used by both business and personal MS Accounts - it's just that the latter cannot be restricted as they are not part of an organization.

hi @Nikita_Kurguzov ,

I think you may misunderstand my issue. You are mentioning B2B if we have enabled authentication in public form for users in our tenants or guest users. However, Microsoft has implemented a feature called Azure B2C for authentication. The B2C function is something like Open ID/social media authentication. You may refer to the links that I posted here earlier.

hi @Nikita_Kurguzov

Any update for this issue?

Dear @itapps,
Definitely not that fast :smiley: We'll need time to research this, and see if it's something that can be implemented into the product. If it is - one day it will likely be available.

If you want to speed up the process, and consider paid support, let us know at support@plumsail.com, we'll try to evaluate this as quickly as possible and see if we can do something to make it work.

Dear @Nikita_Kurguzov

Thanks for your help. Please let me know if you have any update on this. Plumsail is the best!!!!

Dear @itapps,
Thank you for the kinds words! I do think it might be available one day, but for now, we have to focus on many other improvements that were planned first, but the paid support option is always there to make it available as fast as possible. Just write us to support@plumsail.com to evaluate this.

Dear @itapps,
We've added the Azure AD B2C authentication. Please, clear browser's cache fully and follow the instruction here - Azure AD B2C Authorization for public web forms — Public web forms