Drop Down control to SharePoint list - matching via Power Automate condition

Hello,

I have created a public web form where I have a Drop Down control with the 'Multiple' option selected - the control is named "PhotoReference" and this is the Output from the "Form is submitted" Plumsail Power Automate trigger:

"PhotoReference": [
"19-05-2023-001"
]

My Power Automate flow starts off by filling a Microsoft Word Template and this part works correctly. Later in my flow, I need to update the properties of a photo base on the Photo Reference output.

I then take the 'value' from the 'Get files (properties only)' action an put this into an 'Apply to each' action. Then I use a Condition action where I am matching the 'PhotoReference' with a photo in the document library which has the same 'Photo Reference' value.

The problem is that the value in SharePoint is 19-05-2023-001 however the value coming from Plumsail is wrapped in quotes an brackets.

How can I get these to match an get the value from Plumsail in plain text so that it matches the same value in SharePoint?

Once I can get this to match, the 'Consent' value can then be applied to the same file/item.

I've since updated this with the following:

When the flow is run you can see the cleaned text string:

I'm then using a Filter Query where PhotoRef eq 'varPhotoReference' - however, it is unable to match anything in the document library even though there is a column against a file with the photo ref: 19-05-2023-001

Any more thoughts on this one?