Error during installation of HelpDesk

Hi,

I am trying to install HelpDesk on Office 365 from the Plumsail HelpDesk wizard.

I can successfully enter my URL, username and password, but when I hit install, I get the following:
9:38:13 AM: Installation started…
9:38:21 AM: HelpDesk instance is registered.
9:38:22 AM: Error occured during installation.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Provision.ClientContextExtensions.EnsureFolder(ClientContext clientContext, Folder currentFolder, String pathToEnsure)
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Provision.DeployModules.BaseDM.–™
‹žˆŒ™‘(String )
at CsQuery.ExtensionMethods.ExtensionMethods.ForEach[T](IEnumerable1 list, Action1 action)
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Provision.DeployModules.BaseDM.UploadResources(IDictionary`2 webRelativeResourceMappings)
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Provision.DeployModules.RemoveManagerDM.DeployInternal(DeploymentResult deploymentResult)
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Provision.DeployModules.BaseDM.Deploy(DeploymentResult deploymentResult)
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Provision.Core.DeployManager.›
Œœ†‡–”(Type )
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Provision.Core.DeployManager.Deploy()
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Wizard.ViewModel.InstallProgressStepVM.b__23_0()

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you!

Hello Raksha,

We are investigating this issue. We will let you know as soon as possible when we get a result.​

Hello Anna,
Is there a fix for this error? I’m getting this 401 error.

15:25:10: Installation started…
15:25:36: HelpDesk site is created.
15:25:45: HelpDesk instance is registered.
15:25:57: Error occured during installation.
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Wizard.Helpers.ClientContextHelper.GetAccessToken(ClientDTO client)
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Wizard.Helpers.ClientContextHelper.GetAppClientContext(ClientDTO client, String targetUrl, Int32 attemptsCount)
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Wizard.Helpers.ClientContextHelper.GetAppClientContext(ClientDTO client, String targetUrl, Int32 attemptsCount)
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Wizard.ViewModel.InstallProgressStepVM.b__24_0()

Hello Nathan,

Sorry for the delay in the answer.

Could you, please, start the wizard one more time? You may download the latest version here. Probably there were some networking issues.

If the issue is reproduced, please, send us the URL of your installation. You can post it here or you can send it to support@plumsail.com. Thank you.