Error intermittantly

We occasionally get this error when doing a Power Automate step of Plumsail Helpdesk Get Single Ticket.

{
"error": "An exception has been raised that is likely due to a transient failure. If you are connecting to a SQL Azure database consider using SqlAzureExecutionStrategy."
}

Any help with this?

Hello Joe! Could you share the full raw output of several failed actions? You need to open the flow run when it failed, unfold the HelpDesk action and click the accordant link. Copy and save the output as text files, share them with me through a private message.

изображение

The last 2 I could find is this...but obviously the credentials are working because these are so far between.

{"error":{"code":"AuthorizationFailed","message":"The authentication credentials are not valid."}}

If the issue does not persist, then we can skip it. The developers informed me that they are aware of this error:

An exception has been raised that is likely due to a transient failure. If you are connecting to a SQL Azure database consider using SqlAzureExecutionStrategy

They will discuss it at another meeting. I will inform you about the results on Tuesday.

The developers will work on solving the issue next several weeks. I will keep you posted about further updates.

The fix is published.