Error on saving form: Conflict on save. Modified by another user at this moment

Good day, i have a problem.,
An user try to create a new item, but appears an error that it' s now modified by another user..

it is a new item ,how it can conflict with another user ...

@mnikitina
hi, Can you help me please?

Dear @ixxxl,
Are you running any SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2010 workflows at the same time?

@Nikita_Kurguzov
Hello,
Yes i am running an 2010 workflow, but the item cannot save.and the problem is with 1-2 items. othe in the list over 100 items works ok .

Dear @ixxxl,
The issue might come from Attachments, uploading files is a separate action, and if they're large, then the Workflow might finish before the upload is complete, and you have a conflict.

@Nikita_Kurguzov
Thank you, i will try to put some pause after starting workflow

Dear @ixxxl,
Alternatively, if you know that there have to be attachments, you can run the Workflow on item edit, and check for the attachments, as uploading attachments counts as an edit.

@Nikita_Kurguzov
Thanks, i will try. For this i must make attachment required, and then can put an edit workflow.

@Nikita_Kurguzov
Good day!
Is it a way to save attachments firstly? i have an issue in new another form on saving files.
i must update some field , and delete\grant permissions, al of this goes me to the conflict error.

Dear @ixxxl,
I can only recommend to remove the Attachments field and use List or Library control to upload documents instead - List or Library control setup instructions — SharePoint forms

@Nikita_Kurguzov
Thank you

One thing that on new item there is no item ID and list library control can't have link. i must to save on open, redirect to edit.

Dear @ixxxl,
Yes, there is no item ID on New Form, but it should auto-populate on save. Not sure if it will cause any conflicts with your setup though.