Error: Timeouts / 5XXs when generating doc via Start Process

For the past day (noticed ~10h ago), we've been hitting timeouts and 5XX errors when trying to generate documents. It seems to be occurring almost every time today, but we did one time see a doc successfully generate before the timeout.

Previously, this had been working for us without fail 1y+ previously, so seems like a new issue.

This is occurring across multiple deployment environments, multiple process keys, and multiple code paths, and even in the Plumsail UI via the "Test Template" flow.

Specifically, we are invoking the "start process" API endpoint, which runs for 10-30s then fails with a 502 error.
https://plumsail.com/docs/documents/v1.x/user-guide/processes/start-process-rest-api.html
We also see this timeout and 5XX issue via Plumsail's UI when invoking Processes -> (Choose One) -> Edit -> Test Template.

Is anyone else hitting this issue?

Filed a helpdesk ticket too, in case it's isolated to us.

Thanks!

Hello @nathan_stable_auto,

I replied in the support ticket, will post the reply here as well.

We're currently working on the issue and will fix it as soon as possible.

Please accept my apology for the issue.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

1 Like

@nathan_stable_auto we have the same issue with adding a new delivery to SharePoint. Authentication works, but then we get an 500 error back when Plumsail try to obtain the library list:

@Petr any ETA info when you fixed this issue?

Hi @mozilla0,

Sorry for the issue!

We prepared the fix and currently testing it. We'll try to release it as soon as possible and I'll notify you.

As a temporary workaround please use any other delivery from the delivery list. For example, OneDrive delivery or Email delivery.

Thanks for waiting!

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Hi @mozilla0,

The issue is fixed, please check.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team