Filter data,views and company

Hi,
I am working to design a sharepoint site for the HR with access from employess in specific data. we are a group of companies therefore the HR administrators should have access in more than one company but each employee should have access only in specific data. The idea is to have a multi company filter for some users and single company for guest using the microsoft personal account to login. we also need to be able and filter this departmental and with date range.Can you please advise if this is possible and if you have any clues how to implement this?can we create a user profile function that will control the site and add attributes to users?

Thank you,

Hi @Savvasangelis,
Just to clarify: please indicate which Plumsail product are you trying to set up (what are you using on the HR site).
Or are you trying to control permissions for the site? In this case, can you use SharePoint groups for that? You can use all the range of the Plumsail Actions instruments for setting up SharePoint groups. Then you can set specific permissions based on the group membership.

hi @v.uspenskii,
We are using the plumsail form to build the HR site. The request here i am not sure if is a permission issue or is related to profile and attributes of users.

Thank you,

Hello @Savvasangelis,

Could you please share more specific details so we could suggest something. What type of form do you design? What data do you need to filter and based on which attributes?

Also, I think you might be interested in Form Sets that allows creating a different forms for different user groups. Please also see the Make a form dynamic based on user's membership article.

Hi Nikita,

We design lists, cards for each employee and we will also add documents share with external users (employees login with the microsoft account and have access to the payslip and add the annual leave requests). Attributes will be company,department,store and location for grouping roles. For the users the attributes should be id and employee id.

Hope this is clear if not i can sent more details.

Thank you,

Hello @Savvasangelis,

Could you please share the screenshot of the form that you are working on and highlight what fields or data you want to filter.

Thank you!