Form Review message

One of our forms has this message - can you please advise as we need to use it and we are not sure why this error is showing?

Hello @Alex_Stephen,

We've added form review for forms shared via direct link after numerous cases of Plumsail Forms being used in phishing campaigns.

I’ve approved your forms. Let me know if you need anything else.

Hi @mnikitina thanks for your response. Can you confirm that you have approved all of our forms across the board, or will this happen again?

Thanks, Alex

I too am now getting this message. It is causing a complete work stoppage of our ticket system for our drivers. I am having more trouble defending keeping plumsail after management demanded we move away from it after the precious outage last week.

Hello @Alex_Stephen, @IT.Joe,

We've added approval for the whole account, not just for specific form. All new forms will be approved automatically, no actions will require.

Adding the form review is one of the steps to prevent the outage in the future.
If you will have any issue with sharing forms via link, please contact us. We will resolve the issue asap.

So I made a change to the same form because we are adding a new dropdown and now it requires a review again. Is there any way to avoid this in the future because we make changes on a regular basis and each of these causes a total work stoppage.

Dear @IT.Joe,
Your account should be approved, we're investigating why it requires you to wait for review when making changes - it shouldn't.

Currently, all the forms should be approved, but contact us if you experience this again. It might take a little bit of time to iron out all the challenges with the new system, I apologize for this, and we thank you for all the feedback!

1 Like

Hello @mnikitina,

we have the same problem. Is there any way to request approval for the whole account?
We will make more frequent changes to our forms. So it would be good if we don't have to wait for approval every time.

Thanks.
Regards
Daniel

Dear @TVG_Turnen,
You can send me your account's email in DMs, or make an official request to support@plumsail.com

But it does require a paid subscription and multiple approved forms, before we can approve an account.