Form wont change CT of document

Hello
Please i found some weird bug? Maybe not bug, but when i want to change CT trough plumsail forms i change CT, forms redirect me to that CT form, but on save i get only message "thank for submiting forms" (no error, even in console), redirect back to document library, but CT is not changed. Sometimes (in 1 case of 20) it will change CT and then i can change it everytime. Problem is only on first change. I tried find any solution but found nothing. Do you have any ideas?

I have two test servers, problem is on both of them. I also tried make backup from production server and import it to test servers but no luck.

ULS logs also says nothing.

I forgot to mention if i completly reset forms and use default sharepoint, it working. Then i tried add only one field (CT) without any code anywhere on both but no luck.

Hello @mparis,

Welcome to Plumsail Community!

I'm sorry, but I couldn't reproduce the issue in my environment.

What version of Plumsail Forms are you using? What Content Types are you using? Is it default or custom content types?

Hello
Plumsail is in version 1.8.7, ct are custom - document and attachment, both based on document CT.

@mparis,

You are using the outdated version of the solution. Since I can't reproduce the issue on my tenant with the latest version, this might be a bug that were fixed in v.1.9.0.
Please upgrade to the latest version and try to reproduce the issue.

You can install the update on the test server, resave the form for the Document library and see if the issue is resolved.