How to save SharePoint form as PDF from workflow

Good day,
Is it a way to save plumsail form as PDF from workflow 2010/2013? or how can i start save to pdf without user entering in form.
I need after some period of time (for old items) - to save old list items in .pdf and to delete items from the list.

Hello @ixxxl,

You can try ou Workflow Action Pack to generate PDF file based on the HTML template. Please find more information in the documentation here:

@mnikitina
Thank you.
Is it for example,when my list item have status "Finished" before saving form to generate PDF - ( fd.exportToPDF("FileName"):wink: and save pdf to a doc library ?

@ixxxl,

Users need to open the form to export it to PDF using exportToPDF function.

If you need to automate the process and create a PDF without opening the form, you can create a HTML template and convert it to PDF using Workflow Action Pack

@mnikitina
Thank you!
now i have some changed request. I think with pdf it will be a reason, but this variant didn't like.
I need to backup my lists because they a more than 5k items
I have one list 5200 items, users create there new items, and have list 2 History (18.000 items) of list one. List one have a list and library control and by the lookup show history list. How can i move list items to do not destroy lookup ? because if i move items will have new ID and yhe lookup will destroy... Folders on the same list ? or to copy all that to another 2 lists ? the items are incresed progresevely....

@ixxxl,

This does not relate to forms. But you can take a look at these articles:

1 Like

@mnikitina
Thank you !!

1 Like