"hung" workflows

Hello, good afternoon

Has anyone had this error?

RequestorId: 410ad286-4516-9755-0000-000000000000. Details: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.Activities.Messaging.SendHttpRequest.OnReceiveResponse(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value) at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager) Exception from activity SendHttpRequest Send Task Call web service async Plumsail.ActionsPack.CallServiceAsync SmtpSendEmail Plumsail.ActionsPack.SmtpSendEmail Then If Firmante2 Sequence Flowchart Sequence WF_Solicitud_De_Viaticos.WorkflowXaml_92772550_5a79_473f_a8ad_3225e020ae7f

tks!!

Dear @Natali_Delgado,
The current issue is that Microsoft has blocked our main account due to a phishing report on one of our public web forms. The phishing issue was known, and we were taking measures to combat it, but it seems that Microsoft has taken matters into its own hands.

Unfortunately, all of our services were deeply integrated with the main account, and we didn't expect it to be completely blocked with no warning. We're currently transferring services to our reserve accounts (this will take time), and we're also contacting Microsoft's support to resolve the matter with the main account. As soon as there is any progress - we'll let you know!

If you can, please, contact Microsoft on this matter - this might speed up the process!

You can ask to re-evaluate and enable our Azure subscription as it contains business critical services: 92bdd511-0d24-49e1-a22f-21613cb66249

Azure Support Request ID:

1 Like

Thanks! @Nikita_Kurguzov
I have attached your response to the Microsoft ticket, I remain attentive to your comments

Dear @Natali_Delgado,
The Workflow Actions Pack might actually be back - please, give it a try! Let me know how it goes!

We're still working on other services.

Thank you very much @Nikita_Kurguzov

Everything is working correctly.

A hug!

1 Like

A doubt @Nikita_Kurguzov

My computer security team detected that the IP has changed from the Netherlands to Germany, just to check, is this correct?

Natali, our backend has servers both in Netherlands and Germany, but I will ask developers to confirm this exact IP address.

I confirm that it is our IP address.

1 Like

Has this happened again? Im getting the same errors today.