Images from SharePoint document library

I've just gotten started with using the Documents product and I'm having some trouble with getting images to work in a Word Document template

If I use an image that can be accessed via a public url it works fine, however if I try and pass in a url from a file on sharepoint the image doesn't display, it only shows the url

The url I am using has come from SharePoint online and it is an externally shared link and I have added the &download=1 parameter as suggested here https://plumsail.com/docs/documents/v1.x/document-generation/docx/pictures.html

I was just wondering if anyone has come across this issue before

Hello @ghunt,

Probably there is an issue with the SharePoint URL. We'll run some tests to confirm it. In the meantime, you can use GetItems SharePoint action to insert the image as base64 code. Please check out the example

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail team

Hi @Petr

Just wondering if there was a solution to this other than the Base64 code approach

If this could work I would be able to use this on multiple projects

Currently I have a temporary work around but it involves uploading the photo from Sharepoint to Azure Storage with a public URL then use that URL in the image

The issue with using base64 is that I could have multiple images which seem to hit a road block in PowerAutomate if they are larger photos