Installation problems from wizard

Hi,

We’re trying to install the demo on to our O365 tenant. I’ve created a new site collection to hold it, and we’re seeing the following log when trying to complete the installation from the wizard.

I’ve tried installing to a new sub-site, as well as installing into the root of the site collection. I’m the SC administrator, and scripting is enabled.

Any ideas as to what could be causing my problems?

Cheers
Steve

11:08:01: Installation started…
11:08:14: HelpDesk site is created.
11:08:19: Error occured during installation.
System.ServiceModel.FaultException: The server was unable to process the request due to an internal error. For more information about the error, either turn on IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults (either from ServiceBehaviorAttribute or from the configuration behavior) on the server in order to send the exception information back to the client, or turn on tracing as per the Microsoft .NET Framework SDK documentation and inspect the server trace logs.

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ThrowIfFaultUnderstood(Message reply, MessageFault fault, String action, MessageVersion version, FaultConverter faultConverter)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Provision.InstallService.InstallService.RegisterAppOnTenant(ClientDTO clientInfo, String credentials)
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Provision.InstallService.InstallServiceClient.RegisterAppOnTenant(ClientDTO clientInfo, String credentials)
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Provision.Core.HDRegistrator.Register()
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Online.Wizard.ViewModel.InstallProgressStepVM.b__23_0()

No help, but I have the same error message :O(

If I find a solution I will post it here!

We are very sorry for this issue. But the good news is that we have fixed it and now you can easily install the latest version of HelpDesk. Check updates here: https://plumsail.com/sharepoint-helpdesk/download-links/.