Issue with Teams and List/Library control

I have a List/Library control that I set a root folder. It works fine using a Browser. Currently using Google Chrome, verified Edge as well. However in Teams the root does not set.
Here is the view in Chrome:

Here is the same list item in Teams:

Here is my code to set the root:
docdt.ready().then(function() {
docdt.baseRootFolder = String(window.top.fd.field('Project_x0020_Number').value + ' - ' + window.top.fd.field('Title').value + '/07 Submittals') docdt.filter = "<Eq><FieldRef Name='PSubmittal' LookupId='TRUE'/><Value Type='Lookup'>" + fd.itemId + "</Value></Eq>"; docdt._dataProvider.refresh(); });

Any thoughts on what is going on here? I really want to move our project teams into MS Teams because there is some much more we can leverage.

Hello @cwalter2,

Are you getting any errors in the browser console (F12) when opening the form in Teams?
Please share the screenshot.

Here is what I get:

@cwalter2,

What version of the app package are you using? You can find it in the browser console (F12) Sources >> Page >> forms.plumsal.com

Also, is it possible to provide us temporary access to the form to troubleshoot the issue. Please email us to support@plumsail.com

Chrome:
Chrome2
Teams:
Teams2

@cwalter2,

You are using an outdated version of the app package. The latest version is 1.0.8.

Please update the app package, re-save the form, and check if the issue persists.

Find the instructions here:
https://plumsail.com/docs/forms-sp/general/update-package.html

The issue is still present after update.

Also, I am having an issue with a form set since update. Most are working. There is one in particular that is not. I have tried exporting and importing, saving... When a link is selected to go to the form it directs to the default form.

Hello @cwalter2,

Thank you for the access! I've replied to you by email.

Regarding the routing issue.
How is the routing configured for the form? Could you please share the code.

I found that I was still routing to individual pages rather than using FormID=...&item. It is fixed now. Sorry I was in a bit of a panic after upgrading.

1 Like