List or Library formatters: Gallery option?

I saw the thing about the List or Library formatters today. I think its great feature, but would like to it include options for the Galley/View options. We have tiles created for tasks as an example.
Just an Idea!

Thanks!

Dear @OPSPro,
Currently, only default formatter are supported, glad that you're enjoying the feature! If you extra requirements, write to us all the details, including screenshots and how you want it to be presented to support@plumsail.com - we'll research the requirements, see if it can be done, and how much time it will take to implement, if possible, and might be able to offer paid support support to make it available.

This location has some great examples of the Gallery view being used.
List-Formatting/view-samples/employee-onboarding-steps at master · pnp/List-Formatting · GitHub
List-Formatting/view-samples/issue-tracker-planner-cards at master · pnp/List-Formatting · GitHub

By default, these views can't be edited inline.
I would expect them to sort of sit where the table is and fit Like So:

I think the menu options are also customizable in the schema.

Hope this helps!

Dear @OPSPro,
That definitely sounds interesting and we'd be happy to add something like that to the Forms, but it will take quite a bit of development time to implement.

If you want to see it available as soon as possible and would consider paid support, write to us at support@plumsail.com to evaluate the time needed.