Moving Document Set

Hello,

We are evaluating this product for the sole (only) functionality that we desperately need - moving document sets across libraries WITH all metadata (dc lib column data) on an Office365 environment - just 1 librray to another library in same site. I have been trying to do this last few days and keep getting this error pasted below.

Before you look at the error, let me summarise what I did:
Created 2 document libraries in our Dev SharePoint Online tenant lets say TestDLSource and TestDLDestination, enabled Content Type management on both, then added OOB Document Set content type to both, created a Document Set called TestDocSet in the Source DL, added 2 word test files in it (docx), added a WF with below statement on the Source, set it to fire manually, chose the DocSet and fired the Workflow manually (from Ribbon):

Move DocumentSet from ..[our tenant hostname]…/EDMS/TestDLDestination/TestDocSet

Even in the Plumsail WF Action Properties, I have set DocSet ID, Login and Pwd for our SPO tenant…etc but when the WF is manually fired we keep getting below error (and WF is set to Suspended immediately everytime)

We need IMMEDIATE help as we have a DEMO tomorrow and if we cant fix it, we will move on to another product…
:

System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: Cannot create unknown type ‘{wf://workflow.windows.net/faf84d64-fbaa-4335-9329-fadfe201775a/1a1a2ae1-5d8e-4e02-a524-f6ed20c3216a/cdb436d8-476e-45fa-aaaf-4d8c07497d5b/$Activities}CallService’. at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartObject(XamlType xamlType) at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Transform(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlWriter xamlWriter, Boolean closeWriter) at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.FuncFactory1.Evaluate() at Microsoft.Activities.Hosting.XamlIntegration.WorkflowXamlServices.ResolveImplementation(Activity activity) at Microsoft.Activities.Hosting.XamlIntegration.WorkflowXamlServices.LoadWithSubroutineReplacement(XElement xaml, IDictionary2 xamls, SubroutineResolver subroutineResolver, EventTraceActivity traceId) at Microsoft.Workflow.Dispatcher.SqlWorkflowContextLoader.CreateRootActivity(XElement rootActivityXaml, List`1 referencedActivities, SubroutineResolver subroutineResolver, Boolean shouldSubroutineChildActivities, EventTraceActivity traceId) at Microsoft.Workflow.Dispatcher.SqlWorkflowContextLoader.GetCreationOrResumptionContextAsyncResult.CreateContext(Exception subroutineLoadException)

HELP HELP !!

Regards,
SK.