Multiple lines of text (Rich text vs Enhanced), hide image picker

Hi,

It looks like the widget options are same for Rich text and enhanced rich text type field. I want to hide image picker and formatting controls and only keep url option. Can you please guide.

Thanks,

Regards
Aseem

Hello @aseem,

You can customize the Rich text field toolbar with code and leave only the options you want.

Thanks @mnikitina for your reply, by default all the options are loading, is there a command for not displaying the image option? I can see there is insert image.

One additional question I have is :slight_smile: is it possible to approve/reject (content approval) list item using button inside form? I can create a Flow to for content approval but wondering if it is possible to approve or publish using a button?

Thanks!

@aseem,

Use this code to remove the Insert Image button from the toolbar:

const noteField = fd.field('Field1');
    noteField.widgetOptions = {
        tools: noteField.widget.options.tools.filter(x => x.name !== "insertImage")
    };

You can trigger flow from the form on button click. Please see the code example in this post: Start a sharepoint workflow from form button - #2 by mnikitina

Thanks! I'll try that..

Hi @mnikitina one more question:) can I apply style to multiline rich text field to always show url entered in the field in a different color?

@aseem,

You can change the color of the link inside the Rich text field with the CSS:

.fd-form.fd-editor-content a {  
    color: coral
}

Thanks for the help, following worked:

.fd-form .my-field a{
color: #2196F3!important;
}

1 Like