fd.field('stage').value = '1st Staff Review';
    fd.field('color').value = 'yellow';
    fd.field('peoplepicker').value = 'person@person.com';
    fd.field('number').value = 'five';
    fd.field('food').value = 'pepper';
});

return fd.save();

value_undefined

How do accomplish setting values for multiple fields?

Dear @shedev,
Are you sure you're using correnct Names for all the fields? You can check field name by selecting it in the editor:

@Nikita_Kurguzov,

Thank you for asking. The field names are correct, but for this illustration I have added sample fields to help you understand what column types are used. When the user clicks the "HOT SAVE - Ready for Review" BUTTON, the fields shown need to be changed. The button works correctly with one field, but additional lines throw an error and the form does not save.

Dear @shedev ,
Could you export the form for me? If you can't share it here - you can send it to support@plumsail.com

Yes, I will share the export via the support address.

@Nikita_Kurguzov,

I failed to mention that I am using Power Automate currently to make these changes, but I would like to accomplish this with JavaScript, as the Power Automate puts me in an endless loop of "modify list".

Dear @shedev,
Well, you're not using correct field names from what I can see. For example, correct field Name is Stage, but you use stage instead. Letter capitalization is important.

requestreview is the correct name, and the capitalization is correct.

I also don't find fields with a Name like color, food, peoplepicker, or number, not for either types of capitalization (only found CMSAssignedItemNumber field).

@Nikita_Kurguzov - Yes, you are correct. Sorry for the confusion. I used those as sample fields for illustration. Where I am stuck is the user field. I suspect that my code requires maybe a Lookup or User reference. As you noted, here are the actual fields. Where it fails is "fd.field('volunteer').value = 'user@domain.com';"

fd.spBeforeSave(function() {
	fd.field('requestreview').value = 'Requesting A Review';
   	fd.field('Stage').value = '1st Staff Review';
    fd.field('volunteer').value = 'user@domain.com';
});

return fd.save();

Thoughts?

Thank you so much for your wisdom. It is appreciated.

Dear @shedev ,
The issue is that setting Person field is an async request - it takes time to find the correct user by their email, and the rest of the code executes before that happens, even if takes less than a second.

Please, try the following, it should trigger save only after field value changes and only if the form is valid (or it will give an error):

fd.field('volunteer').value = 'user@domain.com';
fd.field('requestreview').value = 'Requesting A Review';

fd.field('volunteer').$on('change', function() {
    if(fd.isValid){
      fd.save();
    }
});

Understood. Thank you for that information. Greatly appreciated.