New API Key for each user?

I share ownership of a flow that uses Plumsail Docs with another user. When they go to run the flow for the first time it wants them to create a new connection and add the API Key. I copied the existing key from within the PS admin site and now they can run the flow. HOWEVER, it fails and says invalid key.

My question is do i need to create a New key for each user to run the flow or is copying the existing key okay?

{
“request”: {
“url”: “/flow/v1/Documents/jobs/Html2Pdf”,
“traceId”: “0HLLCHDD2B1OT:00000023”
},
“error”: {
“code”: “AuthorizationException”,
“message”: "Invalid API key "…… "
}

Hello @JoeAFS

The API key is linked with a specific email, but it’s not necessary that it should be an account used on Microsoft Flow website. So, in theory, it doesn’t matter which account is used to login to MS Flow site, just copy the api key and add it in the connection on MS Flow. Possibly you added an Action key instead of Documents key? Please copy the key again on Plumsail site and create the connection on MS Flow site.

Best Regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail team

Thanks… but the person i shared ownership of the Flow with always gets an error that

},
“error”: {
“code”: “ApplicationResultException”,
“message”: “The sign-in name or password does not match one in the Microsoft account system.”,
“date”: “2019-05-07T17:47:29.5528137Z”
}

As long as someone else is an Owner of the flow i created, they will be able to run it even though it uses my credentials?

It appears like i might have to create another key just for them, but this would make sharing the flow very difficult.

As soon as she ran the flow the first time, it wants her to create a new connection. I thought it would use my connection? Very confusing… can you tell us exactly how we share a flow that uses both Document & Action APIs?