Org chart gets stuck on spinning wheel unless page is refreshed

Hello everyone,

We fixed Org Chart loading issue on communication sites. The changes are on our side, no action is required on your part.

Anna Dorokhova
Plumsail Team

I'm having the same issue. Contacted Plumsail Support but it has been almost a month now with no resolution.

Hi @jiecerbo!
Can you, please create a separate testing page with the Org Chart with a SharePoint list as a data source and the default example data? Like this:

Does this chart behave similarly?
This way we can know for sure if the reason is in the list you're using or in some custom page settings.

Hi. I created a new page and added the web part without changing anything, but I still get the same result, just a spinning wheel and the same message in the console:

@jiecerbo, thanks for the info! Just to clarify:

1. The same issue persists when you're using the new list with demo data only, right? (the Org Chart should display a demo chart with the Contoso corporation structure).
  2. You're using the on-prem 2019 version, is this correct?
  3. Can you, please confirm that the latest version - 3.2.24 - is used? Thank you!
  1. Yes it is the demo chart

1. Yes, 2019 On Prem
  2. Yes, it is the latest version

Hi @jiecerbo,

I sent you a direct message to set up a screen sharing session. This will help us to research the issue on your side.