OrgChart Printing

I have installed a evaluation version of Org Chart, I have not been able to successfully print out of the Plumsail Org Chart. Below are the steps I have completed in trying to print:

1.) Click on the Gear
2.) Click on Print Org Chart

When I complete these steps, Org Chart appears in full screen mode for a few seconds, reverts back without printing or asking to print to PDF or Printer.

I have tried just in Full Screen mode and using browser print, when I print preview or print, the Org Chart lays on the top of the page.

Since this is an important requirement for the company, what is proper way to print out of OrgChart?

Hi David,

Thank you for your question and I’m sorry for late reply. Is this issue still actual for you?

Org Chart version 2 and higher doesn’t send org structure to printer, it generates png picture based on displayed structure and shows message with link to download. I believe you have version 2.

It switches to full screen for a few seconds to catch image from it. Please, let me know If after returning back it doesn’t show you a dialog with download link.

No dialog box with download link?

Hi David,

Do you mean, you don’t see dialog box with download box after printing?

I get a dialog stating "Are you sure you want to Print? I click ‘OK’ --> Screen goes into FullScreen mode for a few seconds then reverts back to normal size. That is all i get, no error message or correlation Id

Hi,

As we found during screen sharing session, this was a bug of the version 2.2.10. It was fixed in the next release.

Hi Anton,

Could you please let me know whether this printing issue has fixed or not? thanks!

Hello Sam,

Yes, it was fixed.