Plumsail Forms service level availability drop

We are encountering multiple issues entering the forms recently.

They do not load, white page remains with 'Redirect' tab name.

Plumsail server returns 502.

Any, even short outage can cause serious problems on our side, we heavily rely on the tool.

I would really appreciate transparency - what caused those and how do you prevent or what can you do to prevent such problems in the future?

We are open for paid support/premium fees to work things out for us.

Hello @jedrzej.dankowski,

I apologize for the incident. We are investigating the issue and will let you know what caused it and what our plans are for preventing this in the future.

1 Like

@mnikitina Any conclusions yet?

@jedrzej.dankowski,

We've investigated the issue, and our technical team has taken appropriate actions to prevent similar issues in the future.

The root cause: unusually high volume of requests caused by a DDOS attack.

Actions taken:

• adjusted the configuration of the load balancer to give higher priority to authenticated users.;
  • improved the alerting system;
  • added a rate limit for anonymous requests.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you experience any issues. We take even minor incidents seriously to improve our services.

Apparently there is a lot more to be done. We are encountering big problems at the moment. Plumsail takes ages to load, then /license call returns 522. Our employees and services are affected again!!

Can anyone take an action? @mnikitina

We are also experiencing massive problems with plumsail forms. All our instances cant load the Form. We are getting only a blank screen.

Same here. Currently none of our forms are working .

Forms stopped working at all now. Very frustrating!

Our employees cannot work, our services are down, we are basically losing money and reliability for customers.

Licensing model and the way forms load should not rely on your servers, this just doesn't work properly.

Clearly they are having server issues again - an update on their position would be good though

@tch, @JoshMohr, @jedrzej.dankowski, @hutchisoni,

Thank you for reporting, we are looking into the issue!

I tested it on multiple forms. Seems to be working again.

All services are restored. Please check and let us know if you still have any problems.

I'll share with you the details of the outage as soon as our technical team prepares a report.

I apologize for the recent service interruption. Our technical team has taken measures to prevent similar situations in the future.

The outage was caused by an outage in the Azure Virtual Machines service. We are improving disaster recovery plan and monitoring systems for similar cases.

Thank you all for reporting and sharing in the community! That is very helpful!