PowerAutomate x Plumsail Error - BadRequest

Hi Team,

I have a MS Form that I fill to create a PDF with Plumsail in PowerAutomate. Been working flawlessly for almost 2 years. Yesterday it worked, today it keeps failing, without having made any changes.

This is the error I am getting:

BadRequest . Http request failed: the server did not respond within the timeout limit. Please see logic app limits at Limits and configuration reference guide - Azure Logic Apps | Microsoft Learn.

Also, the error detail in Power Automate says:

JobID 0HMTDJ0PRKF3313b66f5e5 was not found. Attempt limit exceeded. Something went wrong. Please let us know at support@plumsail.com

is there anything I am doing wrong?

Hello @Manuel,

I replied to the support ticket SP33414, Did you receive the reply? Please check the spam folder, probably it went there.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Hi @Petr

I checked my spam but never received anything. Either way, I resolved that problem by paying again.

However, much more pressing is the issue above. Can you please help me how to resolve that? I did not touch anything since yesterday, but the process stopped working.

Cheers.

Hi @Manuel,

There was an issue with the latest update, and we rolled it back.

Could you retry the action and let me know if it works?

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

Thanks @Petr yes, that was solved. Cheers

1 Like

I am having the same issue this morning as described. When I go into Power Automate I get Resource not found.

1 Like

Hello @cwalter2,

I'm sorry for the issue.

Currently, it's fixed. Please feel free to contact us at support@plumsail.com if you have any further questions or issues with the service.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team