Problem printing org chart in IE 11

I’m having trouble printing the org chart in IE 11. It works in Chrome, but IE, which is what our organization uses, isn’t working.

In the console, it says Dom is drawn. And just stops there. The loading animation keeps spinning. It’s doing the same for both PDF and PNG.

I’ve tried this on the default Seattle master page, and also a basic Org Chart with just the root user profile set. We are currently on 2.2.32 on SharePoint 2016. Please let me know if this can be fixed, or what info I can give you to try to solve this problem.

Thank you,
David

Hello @davide,

Could you please let me know how many employees boxes approximately are in your chart when you exporting it for printing?

Anna Dorokhova
Plumsail Team

Hi Anna,

I’ve tried it a few different org charts. Some have 10-12 and some just show 7-8 when collapsed. And none of ours are working in IE 11.

Thanks,
David

Hello @davide,

Unfortunately, we could not reproduce the issue. I see that you have an active maintenance. Could you please upgrade to the latest version (3.2.10) and check if the issue persists? You can download the setup file here.

Anna Dorokhova
Plumsail Team