Public Form Attachments failing to upload - Blob does not exist

Hello,
I have several forms which were submitted yesterday where the attachments look to have failed to upload. As a result it has caused the power automates to fail also. Checked the attachments on the form submissions and this is where the failure lies.

With each, it states a message similar to the below:

BlobNotFound

The specified blob does not exist. RequestId:f1bf9e00-c01e-0028-8061-5e414e000000 Time:2024-02-13T09:48:57.4941124Z

Looking at them, the format looks to be correct, there is an attachment size maximum of 5mb but I tested this and it raises at point of submitting the form.

Could anyone advise on the reasoning why the file wouldn't be uploading correctly? It's from several different people so it's not even as if its user error as I have 6 submissions with the same error?

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Thanks,
emily

Hello @Emily_Highet,

We encountered a critical bug in our system, and as a result, attachments for all submissions sent from 2/12/2024 7:30 AM (EST) to 2/13/2024 2:50 AM (EST) were not saved. Now the issue is resolved!

We understand how much this issue has impacted your workflow and deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are currently taking additional measures to prevent similar incidents in the future and thank you for your understanding and patience!

Hello,
ah I see! Thank you for confirming.

I take it the forms that faced this issue will require to be resubmitted to access the attachments?

Thanks,
Emily

@Emily_Highet,

Users will need to attach files again and submit the form.