I am attempting to perform a similar scenario in Power Automate as presented in this article.
My data source is a field in SharePoint online - containing the below data: (Edit - see the attached file as they are not being displayed properly in this post)
- SharePoint sites: SharePoint RCM;
- SharePoint Site Permissions: Read, create and modify;
- Teams group: Teams - O;
- Teams group Permissions: Owner;
- File Server - shared folder: uml RCM;
- File Server Permissions: Read, create and modify;
- Group Email Accounts : Group email;
- Outlook Public Folders: _OPF _;
- Access to office areas (door card): _IT Office _;
- Comments: Comments;
I used Regex101 to test the below statements. (EDIT - see attached Text file as they are not displayed properly in this post).
Individually, each one matches the required line of data in the above string. However when I try to combine all of them in one complete statement (as demonstrated in the article) no matches are identified.
My assumption is that the '|' symbol at the end of each statement represents an OR condition for the next statement. Saying that, I removed these symbols with the same problem.
Any help would be really appreciated.
**SharePoint sites:** _(?.+|)
**SharePoint Site Permissions:** _(?.+|)
**Teams group:** _(?.+|)
**Teams group Permissions:** _(?.+|)
**File Server - shared folder:** _(?.+|)
**File Server Permissions:** _(?.+|)
**Group Email Accounts :** _(?.+|)
**Outlook Public Folders:** _(?.+|)
**Access to office areas (door card):** _(?.+|)