Request information on PDF creation

With your PDF creation workflow, I would like to (1) keep certain rows together (keepwithnext), (2) generate page numbers, and (3) print in Landscape. Can you point me in the direction of an article that discusses any application specific settings that I can use.

Hello Jeff,

1. You can try to add print specific CSS styles, please see example at the following link. (com.hemiola.com/2009/12/26/css-for-printing/). It describes how to implement ‘keep with next’ functionality.
  2. We use external tool wkhtmltopdf, it supports print media type for CSS styles and allows you to customize footer or header. You also can add javascript. All that you need is to add JavaScript to your template, please see example at following link (madalgo.au.dk/~jakobt/wkhtmltoxd … %20Headers). It shows how to get page number and count of pages. Then how to set it on the page.
  3. Currently Workflow Actions Pack doesn’t support this setting, we plan to add it in future releases. But as workaround you can use transformation CSS to rotate content of the page. Thus, you will have content printed as landscape. For example this style applies to print media type (works while printing only) and rotates content of the document to -90 degrees:

<style type="text/css" media="print"> .body { -webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); } </style>