SAVE Button Options Popup

I have a workflow that offers the user two SAVE options on an item form. I would like to consolidate the buttons into one, with a secondary popup that asks which button they prefer.

Each button represents a SharePoint Choice column and MS Power Automation performs specific tasks based on which button is pressed.

How may I create a single SAVE button (#1) that when clicked, offers two choices (#3, or #4)?

popup

Hello @shedev,

You can add a custom button that shows 2 save options when clicked using the code. Add a CSS class to those save buttons and use the code to hide them on form load and show on the button click:

$('.buttons-to-hide').hide();
$('.buttons-to-hide').show();

@mnikitina,

Thank you for the CSS tips.

In the "Save, Back Later" button (#3 in illustration), the code is as follows.

fd.spBeforeSave(function() {

fd.field('requestreview').value = 'SAVE - Come Back Later';

});

return fd.save();

And the "Save, Need Help" button (#4 in illustration), the code is as follows.

fd.spBeforeSave(function() {

fd.field('requestreview').value = 'Requesting a Review';

});

return fd.save();

Question:
I have an idea that by using the show/hide CSS in combination with JavaScript similar to how I would hide an accordion, I could make this work. When the two Save buttons are revealed, the user would pick one and the code within that chosen button would be run.

I will show you what I am thinking.

fd.spRendered(function() {
    function hideOrShowSaveButtons() {
        if (fd.field('Button8').$on('click', function(value) {
            	alert('What do you want to do?' + value);
            $(fd.field('Button9').$parent.$el).show();
            $(fd.field('Button10').$parent.$el).show(); 
               `alert('Are you sure?' + value);`

} else {
            $(fd.field('Button9').$parent.$el).hide();
            $(fd.field('Button10').$parent.$el).hide();            

}
    }

fd.field('exam').$on('change', hideOrShowSaveButtons);

hideOrShowSaveButtons();

});

Dear @shedev,
The code that you show wouldn't really work. What do you want it to do?

A visual flow of what I would like.

Dear @shedev,
Unfortunately, a real pop up is very hard to pull off. Dialog can only be used for other forms, default browser pop ups do not have a multi-choice options - only alert(show message), confirm(yes or no), but not something that has multiple options like this.

What about just showing these buttons on the form? Or you can replace default save button with 2 - Save and come back later AND Save and request a review

Thank you @Nikita_Kurguzov. My form already has the two buttons. My hope was to add a popup. I appreciate your responses.