Sort vertically and horizontally

It is possible to order the org chart using number columns in the list?

I also want to know how can I see my org chart with more columns. The default is several lines with just 2 columns, and I want to add 4 columns per lines.
Can someone help me with this?

Regards,
Cristina

My organization have the OrgChart for Office 365 and I used the Top to Bottom with grouping of leaf boxes, and still appear with 2 columns

Try this, top to bottom compact, you can select 4 columns

It did worst. Now is with just one column:

@Cristina,

In this layout, the number of columns is set for the second level in the structure. Please try using Top to bottom classic layout instead:

It will make your chart look something like this:

Unfortunately, it's not possible to control the number of columns in this layout. So, all the boxes of the same level of hierarchy will be aligned horizontally.

Anna Dorokhova
Plumsail Team

@Anna There is no other way to set wich level I want to with the Top to bottom compact layout?
The top to bottom classic layout is not an option because I have to many fields on the third level and it would look very big.

Hello @Cristina,

Unfortunately, we would not be able to add support for setting the number of columns for different levels.

Anna Dorokhova
Plumsail Team

@Anna How can I get support for this problem?

Hello @Cristina,

I am afraid, this is how Org Chart works by design. We are always open for implementing customizations that clients need. But, unfortunately, implementation of this particular adjustment to the layout would take far too many working hours. That is why we don’t suggest paid support.

Please, let me know if there is any way in which I might help.

Anna Dorokhova
Plumsail Team

Did you indicate 4 columns in the settings?