Split and merge pdf

Hello everybody,

I want to know if it is possible to recover the last page of a pdf, and after modifying it in a power apps canvas application, I want to add it to the previous pdf by overwriting the last page and replacing it with the modified one .

THANKS

Hello @Gikido,

You can split the last page using the * Split PDF action.

There are Start page, End page and Split at page options that allows selecing the last page in a PDF.

Then Merge the PDF withiut the last page and the modified page using * Merge PDF action.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

1 Like

@Petr

Thank you for your reply.

I have already seen the two actions but I want the Split and the merge to be dynamic because the number of pdf pages change each time. THANKS

Hi @Gikido,

You can use Power Automate features to get the number of pages for each pdf and apply it dynamically to Plumsail actions.

Please review the thread. I suggested a flow with the dynamic page number values

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

I check the link but I think it concerned static content not dynamic

Hi @Gikido,

The was an example when we know the number of pages for the PDF ahead and then I added an example when we count the number of pages right in the Power Automate flow and use variables to replace the pages. For example,

Try to take the same approach to count the number of pages and then add variables to split and merge the PDFs.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team