Start List Workflow (2013)

Hello,
I'm having problems using the 'Start List Workflow (2013)' action.
I would like to start a 2013 workflow on a list but I got the following exception: subscription

I've checked (logged to the workflow log list) that the list item ID I'm using in the invocation do exists.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Lorenzo

Hello Lorenzo,

Could you please check out that the list exists. I suppose the error message means that it can’t find the workflow.

Also, you can try to create a new list with name ‘Test’ and a new workflow with the same name and try to run it. Please check if it works.

Hello Roman,
I’m pretty sure the list I’m referencing do exists.

Anyway, I’ve implemented the test you suggested and it worked without problems.
Still, I cannot find out where I’m failing…

I’ll do some more double-check on the failing workflow.

Thanks.
Lorenzo

Hello Lorenzo,

Please email me at rylov@plumsail.com, we can setup screen sharing session.

Hello Roman,
Sorry for the late, I’ve been away for a cuple of days.
Eventually, I managed to solve the problem…it was a quite silly mistake: I miswrote (added a blank space) the list name, as you suggested.

Sorry I bothered you for such a non-problem.

Thanks for your help anyway
Lorenzo

Hello, I am attempting run a Start List Workflow (2013) action [named ‘start’] and I receive the following error:

Exception: Can’t find the workflow subscription with name:start.

I have created a list Test and a workflow Test, to operate on and have entered these the parameters to run the workflow.

Thanks,
Michelle

Hello Michelle,

Could you please check if it doesn’t work with only specific workflow or it doesn’t start all workflows.

Can you confirm the workflow is called "test" and that is the same value in the action? Your first statement might suggest the workflow is actually called "start".

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.

I can confirm that the workflow name is correct.

I am trying another workflow and receive the error:

Exception: Can’t find the workflow subscription with name:On Edit update wiki page

When ‘On Edit update wiki page’ is the name of the workflow that contains the action to start another action.

Thanks,
Michelle

Michelle,

Could you please try to install the latest version of the product.
Please use the following link to download it.
https://plumsail.com/workflow-actions-pack/download-links/

To upgrade please check out the upgrade instruction:
https://plumsail.com/docs/workflow-actions-pack/HelpPages/Installation%20for%20SharePoint%20Online.html#upgrade