{ "statusCode": 404, "message": "Resource not found"}

Hello,

We use the "Create DOCX Document from Template" connector in Logic Apps to generate reports as part of our critical business processes. However since 9:15 EST, all calls on that connector are failing with an error 404:

{  "statusCode": 404,  "message": "Resource not found"}

We generate thousands of reports a day on a production environment through this connector and we need to get this up and running as soon as possible. We also had multiple issues over the course of last week with the "Convert DOCX to PDF" connector and the unreliability of the Plumsail service overall is very concerning. Please look into this issue as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Hello,

I echo the above comment.

Additionally, I understand and appreciate that you are busy working on this issue, however can you please provide transparency about the issue this time around? It took a few days for a resolution and any form of acknowledgment of the issue when an issue happened just a few weeks ago. As a customer, we expect and deserve more from Plumsail. Thank you.

1 Like

I put in ticket #SP33613 as I have the exact error with SplitPDF from a LogicApp as well

Same here. Error startet around today, 3.45 pm CEST in action "Create DOCX document from template"

Experiencing the same issue here. Please update us with status and expected time of service restoration.

1 Like

I had 2 test go through at 10:12am CST. No response yet but least a good sign

Hello,

Unfortunately, a recent update caused this issue with our backend.

Currently, it’s fixed.

Please accept our apology for this issue and let us know if you have any further questions at support@plumsail.com

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

This issue is affecting us this morning. It seems to be a common experience recently. :frowning:

Hello @robn,

Thanks for reporting the issue! We're checking it right now.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

1 Like

We are experiencing the same issue! It happens a lot lately, we are now seriously considering switching over to another supplier as this issue is now affecting three of our clients using Plumsail Documents solutions we made for them.

Please solve this asap =(

1 Like

It seriously impacts our business, so I can totally understand your frustration.

Hello @ToineL and @robn,

We apologize for the issue and will promptly resolve it.
Thanks for waiting!

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

I was just looking for this.

Is it possible to get an update when this gets fixed?

Hello @Viorel, @robn and @ToineL,

It should be fixed now. Please check and let us know if there are any issues.

Best regards,
Petr
Plumsail team

1 Like

It's working now. Thank you, Petr!

1 Like

Thank you, Petr!! I have resubmitted all failed requests and they have been processed.

1 Like