Trigger: Send mail to contacts

Hi,

is there a way to trigger a mail other contacts than [CC], [Requester], [Single Contact], .....?

I have a lookup column (to contacts) where i store 3 values (contacs) where at a certain status i want top trigger a mail. For example [CC2].

Regards

Hi Daniel,
for now, we don't support complex tokens in email addresses. I'll redirect your request to our developers.
Please note that you can construct a Power Automate flow that will likely do what you want. HelpDesk has a Power Automate connector for that. Please elaborate a little bit more on how do you wish the trigger would work (should it be triggered on a new ticket creation or on every comment creation?) and some other required conditions, we'll come up with a more accurate advice on the flow.

Hello,

is there a possibility to trigger a Mail when a Ticket is created to a person from a people field?
I do not want to use the contact list. It can be every person in our AD. Sometimes more people.

I have a few additional people fields which i want to trigger a mail in different statuses of the ticket.

Thanks.

Hello Daniel! For now triggers do not support sending messages to users from custom person fields. I will ask developers whether we can fix it.

Daniel, I mistook: you can use the e-mail of users from a custom person field. For example, I have a column named 'PersonField'. In this case, I enter token {{Ticket.PersonField.Email}} in the address line and press 'Tab' or 'Enter'. Find more information about the token usage here.