Triggers not working

Just installed HelpDesk, but Triggers are not firing for some reason. Is there anything that i need to set up to make those work?

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:06:19 PM started on ticket #28

Resolved condition values: {
"Ticket.AssignedTo.Email": ""
}

Condition result: true

Actions runs:
Action #1 "Send email" failed
Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Hi, @jaitsujin.

Can you please send the screen of your trigger to support@plumsail.com.

Best regards, Kirill Shaklein

Hi,
None of the triggers work. I only have the default triggers and i didn't modify any of them.

UPDATE: Triggers seem to be running. I modified the first one. Removed all conditions and set action to modify a field to a static value.

After that i set it back to email all agents.

Hi, @jaitsujin.

In the ‘To’ field of your send-email action did you choose one of agents?

Can you please verify that he has a correct email. For that go to Contacts, find an agent and click on edit:

Could you also check for other agents/end-users of your HelpDesk?

Also, please collect and send us the logs. For that, reproduce the issue and grab the last file from
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\15\LOGS

Hi.

I've tried both. Selecting a specific agent and selecting the "All Agents" group. Which at this point is still don't understand how it work. How agents get assigned to the group.

I verified the agent and i think everything is in order. I even assigned an alternative email.

I did notice that my photo wasn't uploaded correctly. not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Plumsail HelpDesk. Error in trigger Notification: All Agents - New ticket in action Send email with parameters: {"Subject":"{{Ticket.Title}}","To":"1","Body":"{{Ticket.Body}}"}. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Common.Services.Emails.EmailNotification.Send()
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Common.Services.Actions.SendEmail.Execute(String listUrl, Int32 itemId)
at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Common.Services.TriggersProcessingService.ˆ‡• ‡ž’–™†(ITrigger , String , Int32 , Int32 )

This seemed like an important line.

Send the full log to via email.

Does this help?

Please check your email settings.

To send notifications from HelpDesk (SharePoint on-premises version), SMTP server settings need to be configured.

Here’s documentation on how to do that.

I understand now. Unfortunately SMTP configurations are not an option here. It’s locked down.