Vacancies Issue

and I’m trying to use the vacancies feature, but the webpart is stuck loading. I can see the list has been created, but there’s an error in the console.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'get_context' of null
at t.DataProviderBase._getListFieldMappings (1.bundle.v-3.2.32.js:formatted:2792)
at t.DataProviderBase._getVacanciesListFieldMappings (1.bundle.v-3.2.32.js:formatted:3269)
at 1.bundle.v-3.2.32.js:formatted:2937
at Array. (1.bundle.v-3.2.32.js:formatted:3323)
at MicrosoftAjax.js:5
at SP.ClientRequest.$3K_0 (SP.Runtime.js:2)
at Array. (MicrosoftAjax.js:5)
at MicrosoftAjax.js:5
at Sys.Net.WebRequest.completed (MicrosoftAjax.js:5)
at XMLHttpRequest._onReadyStateChange (MicrosoftAjax.js:5)

This is appearing on line 2792 of 1.bundle.v-3.2.32.js:

When I go back to the config and try to save any changes, I get this message and I have to remove the vacancies list in order to continue.

Once I remove the vacancies option, the web part loads correctly again.

I’m on version 3.2.29.0.

Please can someone assist?

Hi @AdamBrown,
Let's make sure that you've set the correct path to the vacancies list.
You need to paste in the whole relative path from the SP domain. Say, is you want to create a list in the OrgChart site with has an abcolute path of domain.sharepoint.com/sites/OrgChart/Lists/vacancies, you might want to use /sites/OrgChart/Lists/vacancies
If this doesn't work for you, please share your General settings tab screenshot with us.

I'm entering '/sites/org/lists/vacancies' in to the Vacancies list server relative URL field. When I browse to the list, the address is 'https://[domain].sharepoint.com/sites/org/Lists/vacancies/AllItems.aspx'. I've tried removing the list and using a new title, but I get the same problem.

When I try to save, it should recognise the list exists and let me continue, but it's like it's trying to create it again and throws an error 'Unable to save configuration: Unable to create vacancies list'.

'