vLookup got stuck for chosing values

Hi there,
I have a vLookup column I can choose values from.
There is a possibility to choose from and hit Enter
The, it's added to the data table.

But sometimes, when I make mistake and delete some characters/numbers and want to repair my input:
It won't let me to choose any value - it seems to get stuck.
Looks like this and I cannot choose anything until I refresh the page.

I have to say, that the data source list has about 52 000 items. I got them indexed and it works fine, until I make mistake in the input.
Can you help me out with this issue?
Developer console does not show anything.
Thank you so much.
Steo

Dear @Stepan,
First of all, make sure you use the latest version of the app (v1.8.7) - Update Plumsail Forms On-Premises solution — SharePoint forms

Can you record a video, so I can showcase it to our dev team? Not something we've experienced, we'll need to find a way to reproduce it in order to fix it. We might also need access to the environment, maybe a screenshare session, only if the problem can be reproduced reliably.

Dear @Nikita_Kurguzov , I have recorded a video, where can I share it? I do not want it to be public.
Thank you.
Steo

Dear @Stepan,
Send it to us at support@plumsail.com

Dear @Nikita_Kurguzov ,
sent .mkv video as the attachments attached to email.

Dear @Nikita_Kurguzov,
any update on this issue?
Thank you
Steo

Dear @Stepan,
Thank you for bringing this up to our attention - have you received any reply from our Helpdesk at all?

Was the ticket created? Did you get a ticket number for your message?

Dear @Nikita_Kurguzov ,
not yet. I do not have access to see the tickets because our retailer manages our license.
I can ask them a question about created tickets or number of ticket.
Thank you,
Steo

Dear @Stepan,
Not sure we've received the video, that's the problem. As soon as the message gets delivered to support@plumsail.com a ticket should be created with a ticket number, which will get emailed back to the sender.

Dear @Nikita_Kurguzov ,
I have not gotten info about receiving my email, so as you say, the email was not delivered correctly. But, I have not gotten and email back that the email could not be delivered. So, how can I send it to you in other way?
Could the attachment end in SPAM?
EDIT: I sent it zipped again, we will see.

Dear @Stepan,
If the email is not going through with the ZIP file (perhaps it is too large), you can share the video with a link to any file storage or a video hosting platform, where the video is unlisted.