Workflow Actiom get suspended when using Render Text Templat

i am trying to render text template based on the following Get Item by Query:

34355 Completed

and Template Content is simple as the following:

The Tasks consists of the following :

however , Workflow Action get suspended with following Error

RequestorId: 1833ee6f-785d-bc02-0000-000000000000. Details: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.ApplicationException: HTTP 500 {“Transfer-Encoding”:[“chunked”],“X-SharePointHealthScore”:[“0”],“SPClientServiceRequestDuration”:[“54”],“SPRequestGuid”:[“1833ee6f-785d-bc02-92fd-4d4b7b24de61”],“request-id”:[“1833ee6f-785d-bc02-92fd-4d4b7b24de61”],“X-FRAME-OPTIONS”:[“SAMEORIGIN”],“MicrosoftSharePointTeamServices”:[“15.0.0.4420”],“X-Content-Type-Options”:[“nosniff”],“X-MS-InvokeApp”:[“1; RequireReadOnly”],“Vary”:[“Accept-Encoding”],“Cache-Control”:[“max-age=0, private”],“Date”:[“Tue, 06 Oct 2015 00:20:49 GMT”],“Set-Cookie”:[“BIGipServer~infra_partition~Sharepoint_Internal.app~Sharepoint_Internal_pool=2433351690.20480.0000; path=/”],“Server”:[“Microsoft-IIS/8.0”],“X-AspNet-Version”:[“4.0.30319”],“X-Powered-By”:[“ASP.NET”]} at Microsoft.Activities.Hosting.Runtime.Subroutine.SubroutineChild.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager) at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

can you help ?

Hello amubarak

I may suppose the workflow was suspended in the Log to history workflow action.
Could you please check it.
You can find more information in the following article SharePoint 2013 Designer and Workflow Tips, Tricks & Traps, please pay attention on the first section “Do not log Dictionary variable to Log to History”

Dear Roman;

i dont have any log to history action ...

Kindly check the Attached

amubarak ,

OK, I see. Can we have a screen sharing session to diagnose the issue?
Please write me at rylov@plumsail.com to schedule it.