Excel Table Order Style

Hello there,
I was wondering if this table order style is possible to accomplish using the excel templates?
this is my situation:
My data is in a SharePoint List. I have my powerapp that collect the data and set it via flow to get the it properly formatted. But in my excel table I have to repeat the column "location" every single row. I would like to have that column once and below the data associate with it.

This is my data structure:

This is my current output:

I would like to get an output like this:

Or like this:

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Hello @sajarac21

You can try the Regular table template example and change it according to your needs. Please check it out.

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail team

Hey, thank you very much for your response. But if I apply that table style I am getting the same result in all of the rows, no? and I want to see the field "Location" only once regardless the number of items.

Sorry I am confused here.

Sorry, I can't get this to work.
Any help please?

Hello @sajarac21,

Could you share your Excel sample and the JSON please? I'll try to correct it according to your request.

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail team

Template.xlsx (20.6 KB)
Sample.txt (1.4 KB)

Hi @Petr , thank you very much for your help.

1 Like

Hello @sajarac21,

I've made my example based on Loops and nesting template

This how the result looks

I attached my template and json to the message.json.txt (770 Bytes) table-template.xlsx (10.4 KB)

You can adjust my template to your needs, add some columns and extend the JSON accordingly.

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail team

Hi @Petr , thank you very much for your response. Finally I understand why. In my mind I had the table built in a different way. I mean without repeating headers which is I guess looks nicer. Something like this:

Thank you very much for your help!.

Rergards.

1 Like