HelpDesk not generating tickets / Email not working?

Greetings,

Our HelpDesk instance has stopped creating tickets from forwarded emails. When I go to the email settings I only see grayed out options with a spinning circle. I have tried to access this on both Edge and Chrome, clearing cache and cookies beforehand. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chase McKee

Hello Chase! Perhaps, the HelpDesk client secret expired in your tenant. Please go to Settings > About and if you see the accordant message, renew the client secret. Ensure that you use the credentials of the global admin account. If it is not the case or did not help, please raise a ticket by sending a message to support@plumsail.com, refer to this topic and specify the URL of the HelpDesk site.

Evgeniy,

Yes that was the problem. For whatever reason that message did not appear on the About page until the following day.

Thanks,
Chase

1 Like

We are experiencing the same issue in our environment where email have stopped being created from the forwarded emails. When I go into Settings > About, I am presented with a blank page so am unable to see/refer to any accordant message or client secret. Any thoughts?

2 Likes

Same thing is happening for me - some sort of service outage??

Dear everyone,
The current issue is that Microsoft has blocked our main account due to a phishing report on one of our public web forms. The phishing issue was known, and we were taking measures to combat it, but it seems that Microsoft has taken matters into its own hands.

Unfortunately, all of our services were deeply integrated with the main account, and we didn't expect it to be completely blocked with no warning. We're currently transferring services to our reserve accounts (this will take time), and we're also contacting Microsoft's support to resolve the matter with the main account. As soon as there is any progress - we'll let you know!

If you can, please, contact Microsoft on this matter - this might speed up the process!

You can ask to re-evaluate and enable our Azure subscription as it contains business critical services: 92bdd511-0d24-49e1-a22f-21613cb66249

Azure Support Request ID:

1 Like

We are in the same boat here.... any idea about resolution time frames?

Without assigning blame this is a huge pain in the @ss for everyone. I have submitted a ticket to M$ on your behalf as well. Hope it helps.

Jeff, thank you for your help in this. There is no any definite deadline for solving the issue. We just do our best to restore the services as soon as possible. We will keep you posted about further updates.