Invalid Template Error

When trying to use the "Get Members of a SharePoint Group" action i am presented with the following error:

InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Get_Members_of_SharePoint_Group' inputs at line '1' and column '2786': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_plumsailsp']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_plumsailsp' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_sharepointonline'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

I can see nothing in my flow which may be causing this. Please can you advise?

This was working, but suddenly stopped without me having changed anything in my flow.

Hello @LeeG,

Please try the action again and if it fails share with us the flow screenshots (in edit mode) .

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail team

With further testing it turns out that when I run the flow as a test in the edit window, it works without issue. If the flow is triggered from Powerapps, it fails with this error. If I use a straight HTTPS API call from flow however it works in all circumstances.

Hello @LeeG

I could assume that the powerapp input has a=incorrect format, however it's hard to say without the flow details.

Best regards,
Petr Bushuev
Plumsail team